John Deetjen PA-C
John earned his Masters of Physician Assistant Studies from The University of North Texas Health Science Center and is board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. He also holds his Bachelors of Business Administration from Texas State University.
Prior to attending graduate school John spent his early career in Austin and Houston where he worked for a nationally recognized medical startup company. When not at work John enjoys spending time with his family, serving at his local church, exploring state parks, and mountain biking.
John joined the Texas Pulmonary & Critical Care Consultants family in 2023.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Management: Texas State University, San Marcos, TX, 2009
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, TX, 2023
- CERTIFIED PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, 2023
- Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Baylor All Saints Hospital
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist Southwest Fort Worth
John is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants
Back to top