Sai Karan Vamsi Guda DO
1201 Fairmount Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76104
Dr. Sai Karan "Vamsi" Guda, a self-proclaimed lover of coffee and a foodie, is a transplant from Tulsa, Oklahoma.
He specializes in performing advanced bronchoscopic procedures, including but not limited to rigid bronchoscopy, tumor debulking, airway stent design and deployment, minimally-invasive thoracoscopic procedures including medical thoracoscopy for the management of malignant and undiagnosed pleural effusions, endobronchial lung volume reduction, and robotic bronchoscopy for the diagnosis of pulmonary nodules.
He has keen interest in the prevention and management of hemoptysis and has an active clinical trial in the field. He is a passionate educator and has most recently worked as a clinical instructor at BILH.
- Premedical: Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Biology, B.S., 2011
- Medical: Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 2011-2015
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 2015-2018
- Fellowship: Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Valley Hospital Medical Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, 2018-2021
- Fellowship: Interventional Pulmonology, Beth Israel Deaconess Lahey Health, Burlington, Massachusetts, 2021-2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
- Baylor All Saints Hospital
- Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Sai Karan Vamsi Guda is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Association of Bronchology & Interventional Pulmonology
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- American College of Physicians
Back to top